how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

red2

@wanadoo.fr
reply to Littlem129

Re: KAV vanishes?

Are those here that upgraded, happy with the 2013 product (either KAV or KIS) versus 2012?

I haven't upgraded every year, and in some cases, found it safer to wait a few months when the initial release of a newer version brought advantages but also some unresolved issue(s).

BlueJay

join:2007-11-06

said by red2 :

Are those here that upgraded, happy with the 2013 product (either KAV or KIS) versus 2012?

I haven't upgraded every year, and in some cases, found it safer to wait a few months when the initial release of a newer version brought advantages but also some unresolved issue(s).

I was forced into the 2013 KIS update,because of problems with images within comcast forums. I had seen on the KAV forums a mention of problems with images after KAV made changes to accommodate Win 8 users.. This is the link to KAV forums:
»forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?sh···c=247494

As I stated above, I had no problems with uninstalling KIS 2012 & installing KIS 2013. I did not use the uninstall tool.
To answer Red2's question, I haven't decided if I'm happy with this upgrade or not. I always wait much longer than this to upgrade to a newer version. Time will tell..
ciao, bj