[GUIDE] Ultra TV Bridge Mode
A makeshift "Bridge-mode" is possible with Ultra TV's gateway box. Before you start, make sure your previous router setup is not on the same network as the Ultra TV gateway (which is by default 192.168.0.1).
Please perform the following steps:
1. Plug your existing router's WAN into a LAN port on the Ultra TV gateway with an ethernet cable.
2. Find out what IP address your router received from the Ultra TV gateway by logging into your existing router's interface (will be listed as WAN IP address). Take note of the IP address, we'll use it in the next steps.
3. Log into the admin interface on Ultra TV gateway by going to the default IP address (mine was 192.168.0.1).
4. Go to Data -> LAN Setup, then click DHCP in the navigation menu on the left hand side. Under "Fixed DHCP Clients" click Add, then enter the IP address you noted earlier from your router. This will give your router a permanent DHCP lease (similar to static) so you won't have problems in the future.
5. Go to Data -> Firewall, then click DMZ in the navigation menu on the left hand side. Put a checkbox in "Enable DMZ". Under "Private IP" enter the IP you noted earlier. This puts your existing router in the DMZ (available to the outside world once again).
Any port forwarding, VPN settings, etc. will be available to the outside. I performed this and I can use SSH, VPN, and visit router's web interface from the internet using my existing router configuration.
Hope this helps you,
Let me know if you have any questions!