BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to WHiiP

Re: [TV] Digital converter box

The box that you would get for this is extremely small I mean tiny...and works very well. My hunch...you will actually like it. If you want I can have someone call you about it.

motorola870

join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX
kudos:3

said by BHNtechXpert:

The box that you would get for this is extremely small I mean tiny...and works very well. My hunch...you will actually like it. If you want I can have someone call you about it.

these wouldn't happen to be the new HD DTA's that are made by Cisco would they? TWC is fixing to roll them out in my system next month as we are losing several analogs next month for preps on making the DOCSIS channels 8x4.

opp

@bhn.net

said by motorola870:

these wouldn't happen to be the new HD DTA's that are made by Cisco would they? TWC is fixing to roll them out in my system next month

I would like to know that too.

swbrains

join:2004-04-14
Wesley Chapel, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

I would also like to know about these boxes. Do these allow us to get all of the digital tier channels (music, etc.)?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148

said by swbrains:

I would also like to know about these boxes. Do these allow us to get all of the digital tier channels (music, etc.)?

Those channels are part of the digital tier.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

opp

@bhn.net

Was stated in another thread the dollar box was same box as digital tier just authorized for basic channels, is this a different one?

opp

@bhn.net

Is it just for basic or if you have digital tier it will get those too? How much a month for it?