join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL

1 edit
reply to Tx

Re: A question about Linux ISOs, No Really LINUX ISO's For real!

Thanks for the suggestion I think i will Setup like 7 vms p:) one for each distro and go to town, Then once i find one i like parition up my ssd and install, Unfortunetly finding out blizzard hates linux users in d3 means i have to keep a w7 just for d3

ROFL This is funny i just downloaded 10 gig of actual Linux isos... I bet Out of all the folks who claim they downloaded a ton of linux isos i am one of the few to actually be telling the truth
--
Every time Someone leaves Sympatico an Angel gets its wings.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
said by morisato:

Thanks for the suggestion I think i will Setup like 7 vms p:) one for each distro and go to town, Then once i find one i like parition up my ssd and install, Unfortunetly finding out blizzard hates linux users in d3 means i have to keep a w7 just for d3

ROFL This is funny i just downloaded 10 gig of actual Linux isos... I bet Out of all the folks who claim they downloaded a ton of linux isos i am one of the few to actually be telling the truth

Lol though you're probably right, i download a lot of them myself for my openVZ and Xen servers and then of course my main nodes development and live environments

morisato

join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON
kudos:1
So far not so good ubuntu installer crashed during install on VM #1 oh well bed time i have 10 distros to setup tommorow.
--
Every time Someone leaves Sympatico an Angel gets its wings.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
I believe you can also use most of them live. Don't even need to install it to use it... just put it on a disc or USB and it's good to go.

n2burns

join:2012-11-27
Chatham, ON
reply to morisato
You can also save a bit of time by installing pre-built images.
For VirtualBox:
»www.oracle.com/technetwork/commu···dex.html
»virtualboxes.org/images/

sil

join:2007-06-30
ON
reply to ekster
this is how i'm giving mint a try.. (I used this »www.pendrivelinux.com/)