spc
Search similar:

uniqs

mountlaurel
@army.mil

mountlaurel

Anon

[TiVo] Channels Not Available (TIVO)

Has anyone else on the comcast of Garden State, NJ system been having problems tuning to their HD channels? It happened again this morning around 6:30 AM. I would go from channel 806 (6ABC HD) to another channel say channel 810 (NBC10 HD) and it would not tune in. I saw the TIVO message saying "This channel is Not Authorized" which is totally crazy because these channels should come through fine. Also noticed it on other Premium channels. Please respond back if you are having same problem lately.

DaveDude
No Fear
join:1999-09-01
New Jersey

DaveDude

try a reboot and re-do guided setup.

telcodad
MVM
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ

telcodad

MVM

Does this have something to do with the channel re-mapping that Comcast seems to be doing recently in many areas of NJ?
See: »Re: Say goodbye to ClearQAM

alsteel
@comcast.net

alsteel to mountlaurel

Anon

to mountlaurel
Sounds like a multimedia card pairing problem. Call 1-800-266-2278. On your TiVo open Settings>Remote, CableCard, & Devices>CableCard Decoder>Cable Card Options(for installers)>Cable Card Menu>CableCARD(tm) Pairing where you will find the information to pair your card.

I had a similar problem where I could recieve all my premium channels but not Xfinity On Demand. Repairing corrected the problem.

Hope this helps
alsteel
join:2012-12-21
Lafayette, CA

alsteel to mountlaurel

to mountlaurel
Sounds like a multimedia card pairing problem. Call 1-800-266-2278. On your TiVo open Settings>Remote, CableCard, & Devices>CableCard Decoder>Cable Card Options(for installers)>Cable Card Menu>CableCARD(tm) Pairing where you will find the information to pair your card.

I had a similar problem where I could recieve all my premium channels but not Xfinity On Demand. Repairing corrected the problem.

Hope this helps

mountlaurel
@comcast.net

mountlaurel

Anon

If I run a "Guide Setup" again will it screw up or disable my Cable Card?
chewch99
join:2008-04-20
united state

chewch99

Just call comcast, they need to send a hit to the cable card to reauthorize the channels. Happened to me last week. Got a hit sent to the card they popped back on in 5 seconds.

mountlaurel
@comcast.net

mountlaurel

Anon

Thanks for all the responses back. So far it's not happening again. I'll see how it goes all weekend.