how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Neiljoshua

join:2012-08-20
Astoria, NY
reply to Fleeced

Re: [VoIP] Why is TWCNY&NJ charging me a modem fee?

I have RCN service in Astoria. RCN doesn't charge any modem fee. RCN has the real Tivo too. TWC has became a greedy corporation.... I wish Fios, and Google Fiber were available here in NYC. Then you will see all those crazy fees disappear.

pizz
1gbps is all the rage.
Premium
join:2000-10-27
Astoria, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
said by Neiljoshua:

I have RCN service in Astoria. RCN doesn't charge any modem fee. RCN has the real Tivo too. TWC has became a greedy corporation.... I wish Fios, and Google Fiber were available here in NYC. Then you will see all those crazy fees disappear.

Just curious here. I'm in Astoria as well in zip code 11103 on 28th ave and 36th. you near there with rcn ?
--
It's ok to say, 'I don't know'. It's even better when someone takes the time to explain what you, 'don't know'.

Neiljoshua

join:2012-08-20
Astoria, NY
My zip code is 11102. I am by 26th ave and 21st

juilinsandar
Texas Gooner
Premium
join:2000-07-17
San Benito, TX
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Neiljoshua
said by Neiljoshua:

I think that once other companies see that it's an easy way for them to get money with little to no fuss then all of them will fall in line. Not many people can afford to buy their own modem or have an interest in even going through that hassle.
--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. - Sir Winston Churchill