Premium
join:2000-05-10
Arlington Heights, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service
·AT&T Midwest

1 edit

[Services] Wanting U-Verse

I have been asking and waiting for U-Verse for a few years now.
Is AT&T aware that WOW cable is in trouble for failed updates / buying 2 other companies and not having enough support for current customers?

If U-Verse (TV-internet-phone) was available in My Area, I would switch!!!

Dont want Comcast, WOW gets worse by the moment it seems...
Anyone at AT&T listening??????

If you would like to know just how bad it is over at wow....
»My letter to Colleen Abdoulah

VegasMan
Are We There Yet?
Premium
join:2002-11-17
Schaumburg, IL

I feel your pain. You would think being in the middle of the old Ameritech homeland we would have that around here.
--
In need of a Vegas vacation.

breese
Premium
Arlington Heights, IL
reply to breese

I hear you... They have phone and internet available. Dont understand how I can sign up for 25M internet yet TV is unavailable....
Just dont get it....

Joe12345678

join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

You can get a ATT / directv deal.

You maybe in a U-verse IPDSLAM area.

OLD FAQ

»IP-DSLAM FAQ

breese
Premium
Arlington Heights, IL
reply to breese

I have never seen a directTV that could receive durring a storm.. or snow... No thanks

ILpt4U
Premium
join:2006-11-12
Lisle, IL
kudos:9
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
reply to breese

said by breese:

Dont understand how I can sign up for 25M internet yet TV is unavailable....

First, there is no 25 Mbps internet plan on U-Verse...

There is 24 Mbps down/3 Mbps up, and if you qualify for that service, you also qualify for IPTV (as the 24/3 plan is only VDSL2 FTTN U-Verse on the 32 Mbps down/5 Mbps up profile, which supports IPTV as well)

Do any of your neighbor's addresses show available for U-Verse including IPTV? left, right, behind, across the street, etc?

doubleohwhat

join:2008-10-25
Birmingham, AL

1 edit
reply to breese

said by breese:

I have never seen a directTV that could receive durring a storm.. or snow... No thanks

Personally, I look at it from the opposite side of the road. Around here in charter-land, when a storm rolls through, down go the cable lines and sometimes they aren't back up for a few days to a week. Sure you may have reception issues during heavy storms but you'll have service afterwards while your neighbors are waiting on line repairs. As for snow, brooms have the magical capability of removing snow from dishes if they aren't mounted in difficult locations.

breese
Premium
Arlington Heights, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service
·AT&T Midwest
reply to ILpt4U

Using the AT&T site, I checked the area, no one can get TV service. Internet and phone, yes. Funny part is If I click the Business Tab and check my address Not only can I not get TV, I cannot get Phone....

Back too the orig topic..
AT&T once again (or still is) missing out on a lot of un-happy people that would love to jump over to them. Besides, I am tired of Comcast knocking on my door....

chalieboy

join:2009-11-26
Euclid, OH
reply to breese

I have direct TV and rarely does mine go out even during heavy storms.