Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DelmarPip
Premium
join:2011-10-15
Brownsville, TX

remeber that usage meter thing in the internet part of twc

it seems that twc is now charging extra i just got hit with a $400 dollar bill plus the monthly charge i was so shocked im thinkin of movin to where i can get fios today right now

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:15

1 edit

Click for full size
Did you ever pay the last cable bill you owed? It was $400 last month and you were told to contact TWC billing about it:
»[TWC] something wierd with twc

Unless you post a screenshot of your bill nobody will ever believe you. This certainly isn't usage charges like you want to make us believe.

etaadmin

join:2002-01-17
Dallas, TX
kudos:1
reply to DelmarPip

said by DelmarPip:

it seems that twc is now charging extra i just got hit with a $400 dollar bill plus the monthly charge i was so shocked im thinkin of movin to where i can get fios today right now

Scan your TWC bill remove private information and post it here, I want to see that.

Edit: Oops DrDrew See Profile beat my post by 51 seconds

DelmarPip
Premium
Brownsville, TX
reply to DrDrew

i paid $25 bux last month thats all cuz someone here told me the twc site made a mistake and that i realy didnt owe $400 bux

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
SoCal

said by DelmarPip:

i paid $25 bux last month thats all cuz someone here told me the twc site made a mistake and that i realy didnt owe $400 bux

Have you actually talked to a CSR from TWC about your billing?

Besides a payment of $25? That's not even half a standard tier internet service bill. Don't you have Extreme Tier and TV service with a couple DVRs? That's usually over $150 a month minimum. Also TWC like all video providers bills in advance, so if you got it installed late October, you'll have had to pay for November, December, and now January.
--
If it's important, back it up... twice. Even 99.999% availability isn't enough sometimes.

Fleeced

join:2012-10-06
kudos:2
reply to DelmarPip

LOL. Good luck with FIOS, you actually have to pay your bill there too.

DelmarPip
Premium
Brownsville, TX
reply to DrDrew

i have ultimate with 2 non dvr hd boxes got rid of the dvr's when i found out they raised the prices on them

Expand your moderator at work

skuv

@rr.com
reply to DelmarPip

Re: remeber that usage meter thing in the internet part of twc

said by DelmarPip:

i have ultimate with 2 non dvr hd boxes got rid of the dvr's when i found out they raised the prices on them

And that still costs more than $25 per month. So why did you think you could pay a month with just $25?

DelmarPip
Premium
Brownsville, TX

thats all the money i had left

loli
Premium
join:2002-08-26
South Richmond Hill, NY

said by DelmarPip:

Are you able to afford it every month? You don't seem to be very smart with your money.

skuv

@rr.com

1 edit
reply to DelmarPip

said by DelmarPip:

Then how would you afford FIOS?

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
SoCal
reply to DelmarPip

said by DelmarPip:

it sounds like you really can't afford the service tier you're at which is still over $150 per month. I'd suggest getting the service level you can afford, which is DSL and OTA TV service. That'll be under $50 a month in most areas.
--
If it's important, back it up... twice. Even 99.999% availability isn't enough sometimes.
Expand your moderator at work