Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to urbanriot

Premium Member

to urbanriot

Re: RIM Earnings Out, Stock Surges

said by urbanriot:

Samsung, for example, has different menu options on the same exact release version between different phones and tablets, so you can't write a procedural enterprise document to guide users to complete the same tasks they can easily complete with their iPhone's or Blackberrys.

That's because Samsung has their own version of TouchWiz as a home screen replacement app. In an enterprise environment you could install the default Android OS launcher and then find a way to lock it down if it really became that big of an issue. When there's a will, there's a way.
said by urbanriot:

I'm also starting to hear regular user's using "Android" and "Samsung" interchangeably.

Haha, like the way people annoyingly use Mac and Apple interchangeably, no doubt.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by Gone:

Haha, like the way people annoyingly use Mac and Apple interchangeably, no doubt.

I'm guilty of that... although to be fair to myself, I realize I'm stupid and make a correction immediately thereafter.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by urbanriot:

I'm guilty of that... although to be fair to myself, I realize I'm stupid and make a correction immediately thereafter.

I can tolerate calling the computers Apple far more than I can calling the company Mac, which happens far more than people would ever think it does.

koira
Hey Siri Walk Me
Premium Member
join:2004-02-16

koira

Premium Member

said by Gone:

said by urbanriot:

I can tolerate calling the computers Apple far more than I can calling the company Mac, which happens far more than people would ever think it does.

let me test for understanding. Is it okay to call my powermac g5 a mac? And it's not okay to call my ipod a mac?