Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

RemyM

join:2005-02-14
Stamford, CT
kudos:1

Cozi TV replaces NBC NY Non-Stop

Effective December 20, 2012, NBC will be rebranding NBC NY Non-Stop with Cozi TV. It's channel 118 in CT (except Litchfield where it is not carried).

»www.cozitv.com/

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

not to shoot the messenger but, yawn!
more retro tv programming that sucked when the aired forty years ago

mbernste
Boosted
Premium,MVM
join:2001-06-30
Piscataway, NJ
reply to RemyM

Worked for Antenna TV, so I think it's worth a shot. It's a good move by Comcast to do this, I just wish they had a better selection of shows.

ilsno

@optonline.net
reply to dm145

Actually I enjoy Antenna TV. This channel seems to run even older programs. Antenna TV replaced TV Land which has jumped the shark in my opinion.

n2jtx

join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY
reply to RemyM

I get MeTV OTA and Antenna as well. COZI is IMHO not as good. A lot of the shows are even older than what is on Antenna and Me. Problem is I think Antenna and Me locked in the rights to many good old shows already and COZI is now picking up what is left.
--
I support the right to keep and arm bears.

NJBoricua75
Born And Raised

join:2000-09-13
Brooklyn, NY
reply to dm145

said by dm145:

not to shoot the messenger but, yawn!
more retro tv programming that sucked when the aired forty years ago

Still beats the reality crap that's on today though. Antenna TV is actually pretty good. It's this COZI channel that sucks IMO

bluz

@comcast.net
reply to RemyM

Thanks to jltv with thier public domain huge ha ha ha library NBC said what the hell it will not cost us a dime. It does have classic Red Skelton and the world should all turn red. hh to cozi and all

isno

@optonline.net
reply to NJBoricua75

I hope CABLEVISION drops this COZI tv channel and puts something decent in its place. COZI TV will not appeal to anyone not on AARP !!

kdshapiro

join:2000-03-29
Eatontown, NJ

I'm okay with that. (card carrying AARP member)
--
Ken

ricki

@charter.com
reply to RemyM

Very poor video quality.

Hello anyone awake at the controls.
COZI has the worst looking video i have ever seen.
Wake up over there and get it right.
No excuse for poor broadcast standards.

ilsno

@optonline.net

Ricki, is it because there programming is so old that the prints are bad? They were running a movie from the 1930s the other night (scrooge) and the quality was horrible, bui then Ozzie and Harriet was the same way last night. I think the problem is coming from COZI TV not Cablevision.

dm145

join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

garbage in garbage out

sport

@108.244.113.x
reply to dm145

Re: Cozi TV replaces NBC NY Non-Stop

I get a really clear picture but no volume on this station so I cannot say if it is good or not. Why would this happen?