Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12

1 edit

[request] A question Justin

Click for full size
Hey buddy how are you??

Im wondering why the page # selector is only @ the top when reviewing threads in your tabs?? (ALL,Marked,etc)

For example the picture above..... SEE HOW IT LETS YOU SELECT 1,2,3,4,5?? It would be nice if that also appeared AT THE BOTTOM BUDDY,ya see?? (Then ya wouldnt have to keep scrolling up to go from page to page)

Whadda ya think my friend??

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

join:2012-12-06

Re: A question Justin

While you wait...

If your browser supports it, then you can use this CSS to just move the pagination to the bottom of the window:

@namespace
        url("http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml");
@-moz-document
        url-prefix("http://www.dslreports.com/postlist")  {
div.ks-pagination-links  {
    position: fixed !important;
    bottom: -4px !important;
    right: 300px !important;
    background-color: #ffe3ef !important;
    border: solid 2px #f00 !important;
    border-radius: 5px !important;
    }
}

You could position it anywhere else as well (with top/bottom, right/left). I just created it so haven't played around with it much yet--seems to work OK.

--
"...but ya doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to Dude111

Thank you buddy,yes i can specify certain CSS scripts but its GLOBAL meaning if i put one in,i would have to keep deactivating and then activating it for that page which would be a pain..... I dont understand why justin didnt think to do this way back when he designed this site... Makes sense,he must have forgot (I am hoping he wil consider adding it )

NotTheMama
What Would Earl Do?

join:2012-12-06

Well, if your browser's support for user CSS doesn't include support for @document, then you should be able to use javascript instead--you can wrap the CSS in a script and use the script's @include to limit it to /postlist.
--
"...but ya doesn't hasta call me Johnson!"