Cuzinshaggy
Premium
join:2009-09-19
Kershaw, SC
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to duck

Re: [Equipment] windstream in kershaw sc

If i may chime in.......Same story in Kershaw, except ours have the power hooked up. They had all equipment(that you can see) installed since March. Power was run shortly after March. If they not going to hook them up, then they should start giving credits. We paid for all that, we're paying that power bill, but we're not getting the service. I don't give a damn how hard it is to hook all of this up, as small as Kershaw is, 9 months should have been more than enough time. It does no good to ask anyone with Windstream, they're just going to lie to you. What I don't get is why all the lies? If none of it is going to be hooked up until 2020, then don't tell us it's going to be done 3 months past every time a deadline has come and gone. Windstream is a damn good example of why rural areas should be serviced by a co-op. The only thing i can say good about Windstream is our local field techs are outstanding people. It sucks that the company gives them a shitty rep while they are out here making what they have work for us. Windstream as a company is an overall damn shame, period.