Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Phoneman63

join:2001-02-22
Hauppauge, NY

Best Non-Sony PS3 controller

Hi,

I need to buy a 2nd PS3 controller for my kids. What is the best non-Sony PS3 controller out there? Also what site has the cheapest Sony PS3 controllers if I decide to go that way?

TIA,
Alex
--
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli"

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Urbandale, IA
It looks like the Sony controllers are on sale for $40 this week at Best Buy and on Amazon. I'm not sure you'll get a much better price for an official controller than that. I don't really trust many online retailers except for Amazon and Newegg, and Amazon is the cheaper of those two. When it comes to third party peripherals, I generally don't trust those much at all, so someone else will hopefully have a recommendation for you there.
--
You're watching Sports Night on CSC so stick around...

bones200
Premium
join:2008-07-11
Randleman, NC
reply to Phoneman63
Most of the non-sony ones either are way too sensitive or the controller buttons takes too much force to work easy.Just my experience.

Phoneman63

Hauppauge, NY
reply to Phoneman63
Just ordered the Sony controller for $36.99 n/t f/s.
Thanks for your help guys.

Alex
--

danawhitaker
Space...The Final Frontier
Premium
join:2002-03-02
Urbandale, IA
Just saw an Amazon Lightning Deal for the next hour with this for $37.99, as well.

»www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005QP···KIKX0DER
--
You're watching Sports Night on CSC so stick around...

Phoneman63

Hauppauge, NY
I should have mentioned that I got it from Newegg. It's still $36.99. Black or Blue.

»www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a···79261320
--

C0deZer0
Oc'D To Rhythm And Police
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Tempe, AZ
reply to bones200
Yet sony had to go and choose with the convex triggers shit... something I perpetually hate about the thing. Seriously, was there really that big of a legal pitfall to use concave triggers like the Xbox 360 and Wii uses?
--
Because, f*ck Sony