spc
uniqs

slyphoxj
join:2002-06-23
united state

slyphoxj to pparks1

to pparks1

Re: Another Apology email

I just got another email from Colleen Abdoulah saying that "we've resolved most of the problems with our new billing system" and that "we'll likely not keep you on hold for long."
Dear WOW! Customer:

Since my last message earlier this month, I’m relieved to report that we’ve resolved most of the problems with our new billing system. It has taken much longer than it should have, but we are well on our way. When you call us now, we’ll likely not keep you on hold for long. By mid-January, we hope to be completely back to delivering the great experience you expect from WOW!

Although things are looking up, that in no way changes the problems we’ve caused you in recent weeks. We’ll be working to regain your confidence in the months ahead.

On behalf of everyone at WOW!, I thank you for your patience and understanding. We are grateful for the privilege of serving you, and your goodwill means more to us than I can say. Warmest wishes to you and your family for a beautiful and blessed new year.

Sincerely,
Colleen Abdoulah
Chief Executive Officer and Chairwoman of the Board
WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone
Have the hold times really gotten reasonable for those of you that have called WOW in the past few days or so?

It would be nice if WOW would just automatically give everyone a $10 bill credit for a month or to or a free upgrade from Digital TV Basic to Digital TV Signature for a month or two just as a goodwill gesture.