spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Booger

@bell.ca
reply to BrettD

Re: [Contest] 12 DAYS of GIVEAWAYS

Because all modern companies are up with all the social media outlets. TSI wants to be current. Looks like they got a new marketing team/company to do their site and trivial media. Remember their previous 2 sites?

They are just tying to be current. And sadly that equates to fb and twitter these days.

Curmudgeon

join:2012-04-09
said by Booger :

Looks like they got a new marketing team/company to do their site and trivial media.

Tina Furlan, Director of Marketing and Communications
tfurlan@teksavvy.com

I believe she is also responsible for the InfusionSoft mailing list.

nanook
Premium,MVM
join:2007-12-02
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to Booger
said by Booger :

They are just tying to be current. And sadly that equates to fb and twitter these days.

I get that. But it shouldn't be an either/or situation with new media.

When the web and e-mail became common, successful companies made those an option. They didn't stop interacting with their customers by phone, snail mail and bricks&mortar. (Some tried but most of those failed.)

Note to TSI's social media mavens: FB especially presents even stronger reasons for being optional because of concerns over privacy and intrusion. I used to have a FB account but didn't use it much. I had my privacy settings down very tight. Nevertheless FB kept sending me incessant e-mails with all sorts of nonsense like "friend" requests from people who were clearly spammers to subtle and not-so-subtle hints to "get back into Facebook." I got so fed up I deleted the account. I'm not going to create a new one just for TSI's convenience.