camper
just visiting this planet
Premium Member
join:2010-03-21
Bethel, CT

camper to Warzau

Premium Member

to Warzau

Re: When will Comcast HD box record more than 2 shows at 1 time?

said by Warzau:

When will there but multiple tuner more than 2 for anyroom DVR?

The current crop of TiVos are able to record 4 HD channels simulatneously on Comcast. Whenever I have asked the AT&T U-Verse person,who just rang my doorbell, how many simultaneous HD channels I can record on U-Verse, I get a blank stare.

With AT&T's U-verse, my neighbors tell me that the U-Verse infrastructure is problematic in its delivery of two HD channels at the same time.

It appears you confuse the inability to deliver multiple HD channels (i.e., AT&T's U-Verse) with the ability to record the flood of HD channels that Comcast seems to be able to deliver concurrently and simultaneously to the home.

Warzau
Premium Member
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL

Warzau

Premium Member

No I am not confused, perhaps posed the question incorrectly. I have Comcast anyroom DVR. One hub and two satellite boxes, the hub can only record 2 show at once, as well as not being able to view other channels while recording two shows. I want to know when multiple tuners greater than 2 will be available to record two shows or 3 or etc.

camper
just visiting this planet
Premium Member
join:2010-03-21
Bethel, CT

camper

Premium Member

said by Warzau:

No I am not confused, perhaps posed the question incorrectly. ...

My apologies for my misinterpretation of your comment.

You appear to be running full speed into intentional deficiencies imposed by the bright sparks in Comcast's marketing department.

Sadly, I can offer no solution for the malice they show towards Comcast's customers.