skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
reply to skeechan

Re: Fusion VMs constantly hosed

Seems it is far more frequent when I shut down. It has happened a few more times and only after I had shut down rather than suspended Windows.

decx
Premium
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC
Have you tried running Disk Utility to check the disk and running Memtest or something similar to check uour RAM?

skeechan
Ai Otsukaholic
Premium
join:2012-01-26
AA169|170
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Clear Wireless
·Cox HSI
·Verizon FiOS
Yep, no problems at all. I'm running a LVG now, but even when only running off the SSD along I had the problem with Fusion. With Parallels I only had this type of problem if the machine kernel panicked or some other major system fault while the VM was running but this happens after normal shut down of Windows, like the VM isn't saving some configuration setting or something.

not

@comcast.net
The right thing to do would be to take the time and report this to Fusion and work with them to figure out if it's just your hardware causing the issues or if there's a problem with the code in their app which only rears its ugly head in certain hardware/software configs such as your own and needs fixing. That would what I would do... Help everyone out in the long run.