how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

elios

join:2005-11-15
Springfield, MO
reply to leibold

Re: PSU's and DC-DC convters or Is There An EE In The House!?

thats not a bad idea ill have to see what i can dig up
i did get a hold of the guy that mods them in series where i got it from
he says they out put closer to 25.2 volts with out a load
if i could get 26 out of it another 0.4v on each psu
i would be set
he also said the Over current protection doesnt kick in till 50amps

but yea i think ill just suck it up return the charger and pay the 60 extra for one with the higher input current limit

public

join:2002-01-19
Santa Clara, CA
said by elios:

but yea i think ill just suck it up return the charger and pay the 60 extra for one with the higher input current limit

For $60 retail you will not get a quality charger. If you are considering modifications, why not modify the charger to accept wider input range?

elios

join:2005-11-15
Springfield, MO

2 edits
said by public:

said by elios:

For $60 retail you will not get a quality charger. If you are considering modifications, why not modify the charger to accept wider input range?

:p i mean 60 MORE im getting a Power Lab 6 as a gift i can return it and pay 60 MORE for the Power Lab 8
website for the chargers
»www.revolectrix.com/

these are the best charges out and the input current is limited in the software which is not easily mod-able lol

i over payed for the charger i have now which is enimic for what im flying now its only 150w and 12v input so it maxes out around 4amps for a 6S pack so the PL8 will be 10x as powerful