how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Balzard

join:2012-01-12

[Other] [FreePhoneLine] Cannot Place/Receive Calls

Hi,

Since yesterday, I cannot place nor receive calls with FreePhoneLine. My SIP shows as connected on my FPL account, and I have a dial tone. However, when I place a call, I hear one or a few rings, then it stops and nothing happens; I don't know if the person answered, I can't hear anything and I cannot be heard. I have an OBi100, but I haven't changed any settings. What's the problem?

grand total

join:2005-10-26
Mississauga
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Anveo
·VMedia

said by Balzard:

Hi,

Since yesterday, I cannot place nor receive calls with FreePhoneLine. My SIP shows as connected on my FPL account, and I have a dial tone. However, when I place a call, I hear one or a few rings, then it stops and nothing happens; I don't know if the person answered, I can't hear anything and I cannot be heard. I have an OBi100, but I haven't changed any settings. What's the problem?

Perhaps it's this? Looks like the attack has intensified, my Syslog is full of failure to register.
--
DPC3825 (bridged mode) - WRT610N + Tomato - Panasonic KX-TGP500 - Asterisk 11.0.2 on Virtual Server
Anveo - FreePhoneLine - Voxbeam - Numbergroup - Callcentric - VoIP.MS - Localphone - UKDDI

SCADAGeo

join:2012-11-08
N California
kudos:2
reply to Balzard

[deleted]

Balzard

join:2012-01-12
reply to Balzard

OK it's back to normal now, seems it was a widespread problem, but I don't know what the cause was.

Dan_voip

join:2007-01-03
Saint-Hubert, QC
kudos:4

I have the same problem and doesn't seems to be fixed. Yesterday and today I had to restart asterisk and after that was registered after few minutes not right away.
I wonder if someone called FPL, now it's too late to reach someone.

Hyrules

join:2006-07-19
Gatineau, QC
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Videotron
·ELECTRONICBOX
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Balzard

There is an announcement at FPL : »forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7336

There are still some problems.
--