All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Fuzzy285
join:2012-12-12

1 edit

Fuzzy285 to eeeaddict

to eeeaddict

Re: Time to start shopping for a new isp.

said by eeeaddict:

You think a company like bell will care more about your privacy? as a distributel customer I think TSI is the BEST choice if you care about privacy, honestly unless you find a mom and pop wisp I can't think of another company that won't sell you out quickly

If all subscribers affected by this court motion switched as a consequence it would send a clear message to all the other ISP's about how to conduct themselves in the future. Would it be fair to TSI? Probably not.
funny0
join:2010-12-22

funny0

said by Fuzzy285:

said by eeeaddict:

You think a company like bell will care more about your privacy? as a distributel customer I think TSI is the BEST choice if you care about privacy, honestly unless you find a mom and pop wisp I can't think of another company that won't sell you out quickly

If all subscribers affected by this court motion switched as a consequence it would send a clear message to all the other ISP's about how to conduct themselves in the future. Would it be fair to TSI? Probably not, but neither is paying $20K for something your neighbour, child, cousin downloaded off your connection.

I think I read somewhere that the 2,300 IP's translated into just short of 1,500 customers; @ $50/month = $900,000/year in lost revenues for TSI. If that were to happen, TSI and other ISP's might start keeping logs for a shorter period of time as a consequence.

na they'd send more trolls to the teksavvy board to try and gain more customers using the tsi did nothing crap

fact is did you ever hear bell , telus, shaw, rogers...ever warn there customers before the fact...NO
they just say gimmie gimmie a few dollars and you can have all da precious