Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Fleeced

join:2012-10-06
kudos:2
reply to davidbates

Re: [TWC] TWC Signature Home Unreliable Service NC-Rockingham Ub

Yeah, I was mainly find out to see if maybe in the Carolinas they showed the line charges, which they don't. So unless it's a recent upgrade that's prorated from something else, he shouldn't be charged that.

davidbates

join:2012-05-18
Madison, NC
reply to Happydude32

Thanks to you all. I have a bill and have a line item for wireless modem rental. I bet this is from where they had to separate my telephone and internet. Going to give them a call tomorrow. You all may have saved my $5/month and helped me to solve my issue.

taznumber1

join:2003-12-26

I have extreme Internet and they gave me a ubee modem and I use to have issues with it. It would only give me I think 10 ip addresses via dhcp and if I went over that limit which ever machines were on to get the dhcp lease would be the only ones working. To get around this issue I did as previously mentioned I put my ubee in bridge mode and I put in my own wireless router so that router provided all wireless, routing and firewall services. Once I did that my service was rock solid it always worked with no modem rebooting all the time.

I have sense replaced my modem with a motrola sb6141 that I bought to remove the 4.95 monthly rental fee for their modem.