Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

wdoa

join:2001-10-16
Spencer, MA
reply to cork1958

Re: Change of service computerized fee

Just another reason I'm transitioning my home to OTA. Initially it's costing me a couple hundred for the antenna, mast, rotor and installation. Charter and the other Cablecos just don't get it. There is a growing segment of the population that is not able or willing to pay a monthly cable bill that increasingly looks like a car payment (except it never ends)

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
If it wasn't for the wife, I probably wouldn't even own a tv, and if I did, it would DEFINITELY be connected to an antenna.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

Premium
join:2012-06-11
reply to wdoa
said by wdoa:

Just another reason I'm transitioning my home to OTA. Initially it's costing me a couple hundred for the antenna, mast, rotor and installation. Charter and the other Cablecos just don't get it. There is a growing segment of the population that is not able or willing to pay a monthly cable bill that increasingly looks like a car payment (except it never ends)

EXCELLENT POST!

The executives might get it, but then who is going to help fund their outrageous salary and perks. Like that "chopper" service Mr. Rutledge used to have with Cablevision? LOL