uniqs
jpgr
WAR
join:2011-08-18
Clyde, OH

4 edits

jpgr

planestside 2 online gaming with exede 12 (with video of my

I play planetside 2 free to play mmofps with exede 12 . I can play with out any problem . heres my gaming video ! even use voip. im sure there is lag but it not like any other games . you can't tell theres a delay just watch for your self ! the graphics look better then this video just download it and play ! at 13:15 you can see the scope of how big the battles can get! now don't get me wrong we still have 600-700ping but you can not tell it there when you move or shoot it not jerky like other games . the only lag i see is when you hit E to get into vehicles ! the game a a cross from Battlefeild 3 /Halo/Arma 2

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· IG3w8cL0

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· mSU9296w

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· gFtX6jfo

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· htvjeNrk
marsh_0x
join:2006-04-25
Tomahawk, WI

marsh_0x

538MB

That is insanity...
jpgr
WAR
Clyde, OH

2 edits

jpgr

what do you mean ? I play at night . I work 4- midnight so download and upload does not matter to me! but I realy do not know how much it would at up to to play for an hour !
heck it's 11:45 right know I be playing Planeside 2 here in a few . I encourage all to download this game and try for yourself ! Im sure there people who work when I do !

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

Not bad. Some games can put up with the latency pretty well. This one is actually a bit surprising although I had never heard of this game before.
jpgr
WAR
Clyde, OH

1 edit

jpgr

it's made by sony came out november 20 2012 . Very good game its free to play mmofps . and yes some games can put up with high latency but not a FPS game LIKE THIS ONE. i AM STILL SUPRISED i CAN PLAY . I am already ranked 9 ! cool thing about this game is the sun rises and sets day and night ! battles are huge over hundreds of people fighting at once . Just amazing . S ony made a new engine from the ground up for this game .
marsh_0x
join:2006-04-25
Tomahawk, WI

marsh_0x

Downloaded using YTD Pro took 4 minutes for the 528MB file and watched yours, interesting.
Game is 6.8GB I would like to see the graphics.
Tho may try a 3D game 1st.

Having Exede with Dish Network so we lack the LNFZ.
Will switch to Exede direct if go that route.
Retired so the world is mine to do as I wish.

No longer a gamer, sold out my video game route 20 years, gaming had progressed to the full size laser disc's $5,495 each.
Started with Atari Pongs 1973 were costing me $1695 each.

Hmm current lappy is »www.asus.com/Notebooks/G ··· e/G75VW/ made for gaming, so this could be a good starting point to return.

HN 9000 runs at 2,900kb/s, not sure if the 5 free hours will be enough ?
Dish Network has not been using the meter but not sure if they are now.

Thanks
jpgr
WAR
Clyde, OH

2 edits

jpgr

ya I knoe exede 12 get about 6-700 ping and voip works. I remembe when I had wild blue my voip did not work at all om teamspeak it was choppy. nobody could understand me. I think you would need exede 12 . I have a 560 ti 2 gigs vrm I 5 2500k 16 gig of ram and I still only push 30 fps at average on high settings . but ya the only way I ply is cause of LNFZ But the game is worth playing there no other game like this one . the reason it free to play is cause they want the massive players. So I highly recommend anyone who stays up late to definatly play this game it a one of a kind a break through for gaming tech! I give a 10 out of 10 ! I bought battlefeild 3 cant play online , redorchestra 2 i can but bullets lag . this is the best FPS shooter I ever played the bonuses is it's free!

I have encountere some DNS problems hen loading the game at first. but I just ctrl+ alt+delete+ end process in task manager then restart at it works everytime !
jpgr

1 edit

jpgr

if you will I would like to freind all satelitians internetians who decide to play this game . My name is Peeple ingame on Waterson server, US east. I know not eeveryones on the east side but if you are please freind me !
PLEASE POST NAME