spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Who7

join:2012-12-18
reply to Boop

Re: If TekSavvi doesn't fight on Jan 14th, I'm leaving them.

Fuzzy285 is right and should dispel how TSI is any way is "doing the right thing". They are looking after their own interest and they are hoping that by looking like they "care", they avoid the bad publicity......or the exodus.

I will also look for whichever service respects my privacy the most. It starts with minimum days of log retention.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

1 recommendation

said by Who7:

Fuzzy285 is right and should dispel how TSI is any way is "doing the right thing". They are looking after their own interest and they are hoping that by looking like they "care", they avoid the bad publicity......or the exodus.

I will also look for whichever service respects my privacy the most. It starts with minimum days of log retention.

Nail on the head. Marc is out to run his business, make money... profits. Made a few friends along the way but at the end of the day they're interests are not about our well being.

So many people will still defend TSI even knowing they wouldn't return the favor. It's odd. If this was real life and my bud didn't help me in a "bar fight" i sure as hell wouldn't have his back next time around.

Like everyone says, vote with actions and your mouths. Next election is a great start. Choose the ISP who has our interests in mind, not to pirate, rather to protect us from trolls.

To be quite honest, if this was an "untitled" company going after 3 people for piracy of their software (which so many dumb people will pirate their software, enter the registration information with real info.) well then go for it.

When it comes to businesses that's new model is to sue the world with what is guaranteed hundreds of anonymous backers then i have an issue with it, especially when it's known for extortion-like practices. This is the issue, not what criminal activity is behind the users. Simply that it's a business like model going after everyone in the masses, exploiting the courts time to scare people in to settlements.