Premium Member
join:2000-03-26
New York, NY

Pathfinder5 to aurgathor

Premium Member

to aurgathor

Re: [NFL] Week 16 Games Discussion

said by aurgathor:

The Giants can probably beat the Eagles.

I am a Giant fan and except for the NO game, lately they don't look like they could beat Cardinal Hayes High School.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

The Sunday Games Stunk:

Houston appears to have no further interest in playing Ball OR were the Vikings just that good. Ponder played real well. He should get married every week.

Pittsburgh played very poorly in their season ending game against Cinci. Rothleisbergher appears to have lost his magic.

Dallas and Saints appeared intersting. Pity the little midget (Brees), whom I dislike, won.

Baltimore blew out the Giants, with Flacco, outplaying the sad sack looking, Eli Manning.

Then I flew to Seattle (30 mins from Vancouver), and sat in the bloody rain, to watch the most one sided game game. Seattle were miles superior to SF, at least last night. It was like watching a big bully beat up on a 98 lb weakling. Russell Wilson is sure as hell my Rookie of the Year. Never mind the accident prone RGIII and interception throwing Luck.
capdjq

capdjq to Pathfinder5

Premium Member

to Pathfinder5
said by Pathfinder5:

said by aurgathor:

The Giants can probably beat the Eagles.

I am a Giant fan and except for the NO game, lately they don't look like they could beat Cardinal Hayes High School.

The Giants appear to have lost their pass rush, Eli looks lost and Tom Coughlin looks red. If the Eagle don't turn over the ball they could beat the Giants.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

AB57

Premium Member

said by capdjq:

If the Eagle don't turn over the ball they could beat the Giants.

Not turning the ball over is not what the Eagles do this year. I put em down for their usual 3-4 turnovers vs. NY, and the Giants winning that game-- something the Jints simply must do, though it would still be unlikely for them to see the playoffs this year.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner to capdjq

Premium Member

to capdjq
said by capdjq:

Pittsburgh played very poorly in their season ending game against Cinci. Rothleisbergher appears to have lost his magic.

Not really having a running game will do that to you. Ever since the Bus and Fast Willie departted (Whatever happened to Willie Parker anyways?), the Steelers have had nobody to run the ball. When the Steelers are on their game, they have a 50/50 mix run and pass. When that number is skewed too far either way, they are predictable and beatable.