Green Bay at Minnesota 4:25 PM
Miami at New England 4:25 PM
Kansas City at Denver 4:25 PM

Dallas at Washington 8:20 PM

RockCake
Premium
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA

The only way I'm watching the Washington game is if Chicago and Minnesota both lose, clinching them a playoff spot. After that game against the Eagles I don’t think my heart could take it…plus the fact they nearly gave that game away in their last meeting on Thanksgiving!

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
reply to Moorecards

I'll be at the Dallas - Redskins game ... will be there when the gates open at 3:30 ... also have pre-game feild passes ... HTTR

Feenix

join:2001-12-30
Jefferson City, MO
reply to Moorecards

Game of the Week = Cowboys vs. Redskins

Game of Utter Embarrassment = Chiefs vs. Broncos

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Moorecards

Kind of strange to have the Jets and Giants both playing at 1 PM, but I'm pretty sure I'll be watching the Giants game, to see how they finish the season.
I also read somewhere that Vick may be starting for the Iggles.

Looks like I'm going to be a Washington/Green Bay/Detroit fan this weekend. Yuck.

I hope AP breaks the record this week, as improbable as it is.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

aurgathor

join:2002-12-01
Lynnwood, WA
kudos:1

said by Rook008:

I also read somewhere that Vick may be starting for the Iggles.

Yup. And the question is which Vick will show up? The one who scores and throws TDs, or the one who throws INTs?
quote:
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Eagles rookie quarterback Nick Foles has a broken right hand, and coach Andy Reid said Michael Vick will likely start against the New York Giants in Sunday's season finale.

Reid said Monday that Foles broke his throwing hand in the second quarter of a 27-20 loss to Washington, but returned to the game after X-rays at the stadium were negative.

Vick hasn't played since suffering a concussion during a loss to the Cowboys on Nov. 11. He was recently cleared to return.

''There's a pretty good chance Michael will be the starter,'' Reid said. ''That's what we're looking at right now. That's the direction I'm going as we speak right now.''
--
Wacky Races 2012!

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver
reply to Moorecards

My Three Picks:

If Michael Vick returns (Foles has a broken hand) the Eagles beat the sad sack Giants and Andy Reid saves his job.

Indy beats Houston, in an emotional, Chuck Pagano returns, game at Indy. Denver gets top seeding. Houston's old nemesis Peyton Manning triumphs again even when he's not at Indy.

Dallas pulls it all together, defies all odds and beats Washington to make the Play offs.
--
one cigarette costs 2 minutes of your life.
one bottle of beer costs 4 minutes of your life.
one working day costs 8 hours of your life.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
reply to Moorecards

This is what matters in Week 17.

Moorecards

Martinsburg, WV

also the Redskins can clinch a wild-card before they play with a Vikings & Bears loss

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3

1 recommendation

reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

If Michael Vick returns (Foles has a broken hand) the Eagles beat the sad sack Giants and Andy Reid saves his job.

The Eagles could win that game 120-0 and Reid is still gone. If Reid expects to 'save his job', he better have pictures of somebody.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW

1 recommendation

lol. Maybe of Rex Ryan wife's feet.

Reid hater

@comcast.net
reply to capdjq

said by capdjq:

Vick is starting. Eagles winning is 50% at best. Reid is gone no matter how the game turns out. And so is Vick.

The_ANoN

@charter.com

Yeah, Im hoping the Skins clinch a playoff spot before their game against Dallas.. They make games way too close. That way if Skins lose, they'd still have a possible chance to knock Dallas out of the playoffs..

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Moorecards

Dallas at Washington 8:20 PM

Finally. A meaningful season-ending game in Washington again. It's been about a million years since one of those.

I hope it comes down to winner making the playoffs and loser going home.
--
my pants are parched and thirsty

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
reply to Moorecards

Very sad to have to say this, but GO PACKERS!

Bears need a win vs. Detroit and a Vikings loss to squeeze into the playoffs.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Moorecards

Seahawks playing at home looking for a win to clinch a playoff spot against a Rams team that has nothing to play for, yet the Rams can finish with a winning record if they beat the Seahawks, which they have already done once this season. In fact, the Rams haven't lost a game in their division this year, going 4-0-1 so far. Can Fisher's squad pull off the upset and maybe keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs?

If I bet on football games, I wouldn't touch this one.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Moorecards

Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

said by footballdude:

Seahawks playing at home looking for a win to clinch a playoff spot against a Rams team that has nothing to play for, yet the Rams can finish with a winning record if they beat the Seahawks, which they have already done once this season. In fact, the Rams haven't lost a game in their division this year, going 4-0-1 so far. Can Fisher's squad pull off the upset and maybe keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs?

If I bet on football games, I wouldn't touch this one.

Seahawks already have a wild-card spot. They need to win & 49'ers lose to win the NFC West

AZ_OGM

join:2007-01-12
Phoenix, AZ
reply to Moorecards

Hopefully the 49ers will do better against the Cardinals. Last weeks game was so ugly that I switched over to ABC to watch The Sound of Music.

wolfy339

join:2005-04-30
Edmonds, WA

1 edit
reply to footballdude

said by footballdude:

Can Fisher's squad pull off the upset and maybe keep the Seahawks out of the playoffs?

Excuse me, the Seahawks already have their playoff spot (albeit a wildcard at this point) thanks to the win in Week 16 vs the 49ers - see Harddrive See Profile's post above. The only thing week 17 vs the Rams may help determine is if the Seahawks go into the play offs as the #2 NFC seed or the #5 seed (Seahawks W + 49ers L + Packers L = Seahawks NFC West Division Champs + #2 NFC seed). The two things you can't discount in St. Louis @ Seattle is the home field advantage that Seattle has and how well Seattle has done at home this year.

That being said, the three games I will be paying attention to are as follows:

Arizona at San Francisco 4:25 PM
St. Louis at Seattle 4:25 PM
Green Bay at Minnesota 4:25 PM

I want Seattle, Arizona, and Minnesota to win.
--
Computer: Antec 850w PSU, ASUS M4A89GTDPRO-USB3, AMD Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2GHZ, ATI Radeon 5770, SB XFI Fatal1ty, 8GB Kingston DDR3, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, KIS 2012, Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX, Frontier DSL 768/128 w/ Westell 6100 C90 & Linksys WRT120N

aurgathor

Lynnwood, WA

Seattle has a better than 90% chance of winning, but San Francisco has a roughly 80% chance of winning, so the 49ers are likely to finish first. Packers vs. Vikings is about 50/50, I think.
--
Wacky Races 2012!

AB
Premium
join:2006-04-04
Leesburg, VA
kudos:3

said by aurgathor:

Seattle has a better than 90% chance of winning, but San Francisco has a roughly 80% chance of winning,

What sort of math is that?

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY

Arizona at San Francisco
St. Louis at Seattle

wolfy339

join:2005-04-30
Edmonds, WA
reply to AB

said by AB:

said by aurgathor:

Seattle has a better than 90% chance of winning, but San Francisco has a roughly 80% chance of winning,

Put it to you this way, Seattle is a 12 point favorite to win at home while SF is a 16.5 point favorite to win. Bottom line is that I would say the percentages are approximately correct.
--
Computer: Antec 850w PSU, ASUS M4A89GTDPRO-USB3, AMD Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2GHZ, ATI Radeon 5770, SB XFI Fatal1ty, 8GB Kingston DDR3, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, KIS 2012, Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX, Frontier DSL 768/128 w/ Westell 6100 C90 & Linksys WRT120N

capecoddah

join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

1 recommendation

reply to Moorecards

The Frozen Tundra of Foxboro, MA...

Aw, Hell just win.

aurgathor

Lynnwood, WA
reply to AB

said by AB:

said by aurgathor:

It's my opinion.
--
Wacky Races 2012!

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to Moorecards

Well, Giants are out.
The Jets were never really in.
Who to root for now?

Right now I'm hoping AP breaks the single-season rushing record.

147 to go with 5:44 to go in the 1st quarter.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken

Fishead1
Premium
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY

1 recommendation

Redskins.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
Far Rockaway, NY

Yeah, I'd like to see them do some damage in the playoffs.
Also the Seahawks.

Fishead1
Premium
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY

Yes definitely the Seahawks.They have been quietly doing it with not much said about them on the sports shows.I think the can go all the way.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
reply to aurgathor

said by aurgathor:

said by AB:

said by aurgathor:

It's my opinion.

43.2% of all stats are made up.
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...