MVM
join:2001-09-24
here

somebodeez to derekivey

MVM

to derekivey

Re: ZDNet: Hacker nabs 3m Verizon customer records

said by derekivey:

That's definitely Verizon customer data. I found my uncle's info on there as well as one of my co-workers. Seems to be PA customers only. My parents do not appear to be on there though.

Where can I check the list?
RolteC
The Need for Speed
join:2001-05-20
New York, NY

RolteC

There is no place to check it unless you download the same leaked confidential file.
derekivey
join:2006-03-30
San Jose, CA

derekivey to somebodeez

to somebodeez
PMed you the link. I had the hardest time finding it and eventually found it in the comments of a Reddit post. The original pastebin was taken down however it linked to a paid download site. I found a free mirror of the file.

birdfeedr
MVM
join:2001-08-11
Warwick, RI

birdfeedr to somebodeez

MVM

to somebodeez
said by somebodeez:

Where can I check the list?

I couldn't find it. The pastebin upload has been removed. There was a report it was available somewhere else. "File sharing site" was not named.

I'd be interested, not in the data, but what the content was. At least one report said passwords were included. Can't imagine a marketing partner would get password info.

Something is still fishy.

somebodeez
MVM
here

somebodeez

MVM

said by birdfeedr:At least one report said passwords were included. Can't imagine a marketing partner would get password info.

Something is still fishy.
[/BQUOTE ]:

This is what I was wondering. Why would a third party get information such as passwords?
Fishy indeed.

Mahalo
join:2000-12-20
united state

1 edit

Mahalo

Click for full size
Click for full size
It does not appear to have passwords in plain text (nothing obvious) and no hashed password. The screenshot on the left is positions 0-132 and the one on the right is positions 647-844. The stuff in the middle (not pictured) has name, address, several Y/N columns, aerial or buried. Both pics were altered to not show everything.

somebodeez
MVM
here

somebodeez

MVM

Thank you, KillABrew.