uniqs
share rss forum feed

PrntRhd
Premium
join:2004-11-03
Fairfield, CA
reply to ebgbjo

Re: [Rant] UPS, Again!

No choice, FedEx also has a weather clause that says your package can be delayed due to weather conditions.

ebgbjo
Sewing is cheaper than therapy
Premium
join:2007-09-14
USA

I understand weather delay, but come on! UPS dropped it off at a service center 22 mins from my house at 2:38 pm! Do they stop deliveries at 230 now???

ebgbjo
Premium
USA
reply to PrntRhd

duplicate post

Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-01
IA
kudos:2
reply to ebgbjo

Unless you paid for Saturday delivery they will not deliver it on a Saturday. Even if it's due to storm etc. If they can't make it by Friday you will get it Monday. BTW same issue with a product I purchased. Shit happens...
--
I speak for myself, not my employer.

ebgbjo
Premium
USA

The thing is, I paid for 2 day air on Monday morning. It was shipped out withi 2 hours of my order. Where there massive storms in KY on the 19th? Not that I am aware of. There were also no storms in my area on Friday when they for some reason decided not to deliver it after 230pm.

In Iowa, Kentucky and Boston, they have delayed delivery due to "Adverse weather" BS

Secyurityet
Premium
join:2012-01-07
untied state
reply to ebgbjo

said by ebgbjo:

I understand weather delay, but come on! UPS dropped it off at a service center 22 mins from my house at 2:38 pm! Do they stop deliveries at 230 now???

No, but they load the route trucks first thing in the morning, and that truck heads out for the day.

It's Monday -- did you get your package yet?

ebgbjo
Premium
USA

No, I have not received it yet. Contacted Fathead and trying to get a hold of someone with UPS who can tell me where my package is

Secyurityet
Premium
join:2012-01-07
untied state

Yep...seems like a little road trip is in order... and a refund for the 2-day if you don't get it today...