nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

I just wanted to say

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

To anyone that believed the world was ending on 12/21 thanks to the Mayan calendar.

That is all.

Also: World of Warcraft - so this thread doesn't get locked/deleted.
Snuffbox

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Also realizing that I'm probably the only one at work today. Depressing.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

i got sacked 2 weeks ago just before the holidays so you could be worse off my friend

and yes warriors , priests blah blah kill things heal ppl

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

That's awful, I'm sorry to hear. Any worker's comp, or able to collect unemployment? Or earned vacation paid out?

Rhenai
join:2010-09-07
Pensacola, FL

Rhenai to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
Am at work as well, but enjoying the relaxed atmosphere - everyone is busier eating Christmas cookies and counting the hours until we leave and yes, watching MORE snow come down!

It's a white Christmas here, no doubt!

And in case anyone was not sure what to get me for Christmas, I'm taking cash donations to fund the inevitable speeding ticket I got last night - the mustang proved too much for the speed trapping police man, he just could not / would not look the other way. I even suggested to him that he should just say Hey, Merry Christmas Lady, here's your warning, slow down!

No such luck.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Snuffbox

Premium Member

to Snuffbox
apparently you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can file for insurance with the state which is up today so i will file a claim today. but i am still happy my family and i will still enjoy the holiday, Happy Christmas everyone.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Rhenai

Premium Member

to Rhenai
Certainly more relaxed here too. We're participating in an ugly sweater contest.

My wife works the hospital tomorrow - doesn't really feel like Christmas for me this year.

We have about an inch of snow...
Snuffbox

Snuffbox to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
Yeah, my understanding is they don't want you receiving a paycheck (most organizations are biweekly, meaning before two weeks you could still be seeing a check) on top of unemployment.
Snuffbox

1 edit

1 recommendation

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Click for full size
Click for full size
Dead in here so I'll take a moment so show off my daughter...

(Second one is a halloween outfit, supposed to look like the black standard poodle we own).
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

awesome i luvs babies, good job my friend to you and your spouse.

Rhenai
Pensacola, FL

Rhenai to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
She's a cutie alright - watch out, going to be trouble later - will need to keep the guys at a distance!

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

I just bought a shotgun.

Pollux7777
join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Pollux7777

You're daughter is adorable! Merry Christmas everyone!

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive to Snuffbox

Premium Member

to Snuffbox
Did you pay 3x the normal price?

Oh, and Happy Festivus.

Horde suck ass.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

No, I pride myself in my ability to "swindel".

I initially started with my Gamo pellet gun, traded even for a Mossberg 500. Sold the Mossberg 500 for $200, bought a nice Remington 870 for $200.

Essentially traded my pelletgun for an 870.

AR15's are jacked up in price because of "Obama scare" please don't pay their outrageous prices.

Harddrive
Premium Member
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

And check those serial numbers when someone tries to sell you a 'pre-ban' long gun that isn't.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

1 recommendation

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Yeah, I write up a bill of sale verifying that they aren't selling anything that state/local/gov prohibits them from owning.

By signing it, it would take the heat off me.
Snuffbox

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Where you from Harddrive? You know anything about refinishing a stock?

Harddrive
Premium Member
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

Q1: Originally The Great State of Texas. Now a horrible State in New England.
Q2: Nope.

Rhenai
Pensacola, FL

1 recommendation

Rhenai to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
said by Snuffbox:

I just bought a shotgun.

I went pheasant hunting over Thanksgiving, my first time ever - first time with a shotgun, too. Was given a target of a branch about as wide as an upper arm, and hit it my first time. I was glad that all those shooting games finally paid off!

Seriously, though, good to get yours now while we still can, I think we'll see alot of changes coming with how we can continue to purchase and arm ourselves. Scary.

Oh wait -WoW thread.. hmmm. Gee, Snuff, good job on rolling a win for that epic drop!

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Can you talk to my wife? You can never have too many guns.... (I only have two...)

Next will be an AR15 from scratch. I have had everything picked out for two years, just can't justify the purchase so I continue wait....
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Honestly, get it now before the psossible ban on them. But good luck finding them in stock. I got lucky with the last 10.5" barrel from Rock River.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
Bought 2 basic Bushmaster M4 style over the last couple of years for about 800 each and pieced together the optics and other goodies a little at a time. Went to a gun show here in CO over the weekend and the cheapest AR style that wasn't a .22 LR was a used .223 Colt for 1800.

WoW related: You'd think goblins or gnomes would have invented a gas tube on a weapon to make it fire quicker.

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to Snuffbox

Premium Member

to Snuffbox
Yes, banning the guns make perfect sense in preventing crime. Because everyone knows criminals don't break laws.

Besides, we already took melee weapons away from hunters. We take away their guns, and what are they going to do, throw feces at the mobs?

Bow? Crossbow? I'm a dwarf. I don't care if I get 1% expertise with every ranged weapon now. If it doesn't go bang, it's not worth using.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by stonhinge:

Bow? Crossbow? I'm a dwarf. I don't care if I get 1% expertise with every ranged weapon now. If it doesn't go bang, it's not worth using.

I am on the opposite side, when I am on my troll I keep looking for those silent assassin bows, but I only find stuff that does "BANG".

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
said by Cptbeatstix:

Honestly, get it now before the psossible ban on them. But good luck finding them in stock. I got lucky with the last 10.5" barrel from Rock River.

10.5" isn't legal... Your only option is pinning a 5.5" flash hider on it totalling 16" or converting it to an "AR Pistol".

To anyone actually concerned about a ban, just buy a lower receiver. To get an idea of what it should cost, my FFL is offering a Stag lower for $125, transfer fees included. Don't spend $3,000 on an AR because of scare tactics...

EDIT: World of Warcraft.

BG5150
join:2008-08-14
New York, NY

BG5150 to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
How is 95% of this thread no "off topic" for this forum?

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

^ Forum Police?

Some might argue 100% off topic and fake WoW references added to keep it from being locked.

Troll Hunter Boss Heroism Enrage.

Edit: Haha, you believed in the Mayan calendar hence upset by this thread?

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

»api.ning.com/files/axt58 ··· ar15.jpg

New Dwarven Boomstick

You're welcome America

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU

They should try the 12 gauge double barreled Remington. With a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.

Shop smart, shop S mart. You got that!?