Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Snuffbox

Re: I just wanted to say

Click for full size
It goes boom.

It goes faster.
new home defense artillery blunderbuss for the wife's toon. I try to make sure the ganking is kept to a minimum when I'm out farming and she tends to the homestead. she liked it.

oh, and here is the faster is better kit for you hunters out there.

edit: wow hunter ranged weapons haste buff scattershot buff
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Suniojii

join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA
reply to Josof
I grew up over there in Kings Grant, just about 10 minutes from Pembroke area. I always preferred Lynnhaven mall.
Expand your moderator at work

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Venom1

Re: I just wanted to say

said by Venom1:

new home defense artillery blunderbuss for the wife's toon. I try to make sure the ganking is kept to a minimum when I'm out farming and she tends to the homestead. she liked it.

oh, and here is the faster is better kit for you hunters out there.

edit: wow hunter ranged weapons haste buff scattershot buff

i just switched to the same setup(chrismas present)... i was skeptical but the positional stock fits real good in the pocket and the pistol grip is not bad at all. The only thing i might add is a cheek riser. Feels a bit strange but maybe i just need to get used to shooting that way.
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
I had some concerns about the recoil absorbtion from the thin rubber buttpad; and the gun feels light, causing me to expect more recoil felt in my arm. seems much ado about nothing. wife loved it, no bruising after about 10 rounds, using only a thin bra pad. I put a full box of bird shot through it with only a dress shirt on. My shoulder was only slightly cherry.

feels very similar to the M4 i carried for a while, as far as cheek to stock placement. familiar more than comfortable, but thats not to say I don't like it.

did you pull out the feed tube plug?
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Carpie

join:2012-10-19
united state
kudos:5

2 recommendations

reply to Snuffbox
I don't like to brag, but I've lived through like six world endings now.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4

1 recommendation

said by Carpie:

I don't like to brag, but I've lived through like six world endings now.

Haha, I love this ^ actually lol'd.

Josof

Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Suniojii
said by Suniojii:

I grew up over there in Kings Grant, just about 10 minutes from Pembroke area. I always preferred Lynnhaven mall.

aye, lynnhaven is better. Did you go to Cox High School Sun?
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu

Josof

Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Venom1
said by Venom1:

did you pull out the feed tube plug?

Sure did, 2 shells make a big difference.
--

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1
reply to Snuffbox
Some food for thought

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
That's why I don't play Horde. Skirt wearing bastard that Thrall is, wants to take away all the Hunter's ranged weapons. Freakin' pansy.