Account deleted

join:2012-07-22
New Jersey
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to ebgbjo

Re: [Rant] UPS, Again!

said by ebgbjo:

Since when did UPS stop deliveries on Sat?

UPS has never delivered on Saturdays (unless you paid extra for Saturday delivery).

ebgbjo
Sewing is cheaper than therapy
Premium
join:2007-09-14
USA

No, I paid extra for 2 day air, which is now 7 days ago. This is ridiculous. No "adverse weather" here. Package was scanned out at 9am this morning, less than 25mins away and still isn't here going on 2pm. I am sure I will get a message soon that they have left it at another UPS facility.

Zoder

join:2002-04-16
Miami, FL

Just so you know how it works, only overnight service has a time specific delivery.

I realize yours is already late but 2 day air goes out on the normal delivery trucks. To residences they deliver up to 7 PM. Also keep in mind it's Christmas Eve so delivery volume is likely larger than normal. As long as it shows it's on the truck for delivery you'll get it today.

Check the tracking though and make sure signature isn't required from the shipper. Because they won't leave it then if for some reason no one is home when they get to your house.

ebgbjo
Sewing is cheaper than therapy
Premium
join:2007-09-14
USA

Click for full size
This is the latest. Nothing now for today! How could it have not been scanned for today at any location? Means it is just sitting at the UPS facility just sitting there, or they have been circling between Dartmouth, MA and Fall River MA (17mins apart) for 2 days now!)

UPS is the worst!

Zoder

Miami, FL

Yeah that's not good if it doesn't show out for delivery. Call the 800 number and ask that they have someone from the local distribution center call you.

You should get a call back within the hour and they can tell you if it's on a truck or not.

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2
reply to Zoder

said by Zoder:

Just so you know how it works, only overnight service has a time specific delivery.

Not true. 2nd Day Early AM also has a time specific delivery, 1030am or 12noon.
--
No Victim=No Crime

Zoder

Miami, FL

said by billydunwood:

'You're right there is also early AM available for 2nd day.

TigerLord
Resident pentaxian
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to billydunwood

said by billydunwood:

said by Zoder:

UPS Worldwide Express guarantees delivery before 10:00AM and UPS Worldwide Saver before 12:00PM.