nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Rhenai

Premium Member

to Rhenai

Re: I just wanted to say

Can you talk to my wife? You can never have too many guns.... (I only have two...)

Next will be an AR15 from scratch. I have had everything picked out for two years, just can't justify the purchase so I continue wait....
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix

Honestly, get it now before the psossible ban on them. But good luck finding them in stock. I got lucky with the last 10.5" barrel from Rock River.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
Bought 2 basic Bushmaster M4 style over the last couple of years for about 800 each and pieced together the optics and other goodies a little at a time. Went to a gun show here in CO over the weekend and the cheapest AR style that wasn't a .22 LR was a used .223 Colt for 1800.

WoW related: You'd think goblins or gnomes would have invented a gas tube on a weapon to make it fire quicker.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox to Cptbeatstix

Premium Member

to Cptbeatstix
said by Cptbeatstix:

Honestly, get it now before the psossible ban on them. But good luck finding them in stock. I got lucky with the last 10.5" barrel from Rock River.

10.5" isn't legal... Your only option is pinning a 5.5" flash hider on it totalling 16" or converting it to an "AR Pistol".

To anyone actually concerned about a ban, just buy a lower receiver. To get an idea of what it should cost, my FFL is offering a Stag lower for $125, transfer fees included. Don't spend $3,000 on an AR because of scare tactics...

EDIT: World of Warcraft.

Rhenai
join:2010-09-07
Pensacola, FL

Rhenai to Snuffbox

to Snuffbox
Some food for thought

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

That's why I don't play Horde. Skirt wearing bastard that Thrall is, wants to take away all the Hunter's ranged weapons. Freakin' pansy.