spc
uniqs

barbdyell
@bhn.net

barbdyell to Dawn Morris

Anon

to Dawn Morris

Re: [Tampa] Might lose WFLA CH8?

PLEASE don't drop wfla. I love Bright House and Ch.8, but I will change my inter net, cable and landline to another cable company, if yoy lose Ch. 8.

rbmoving
@bhn.net

rbmoving

Anon

You should also contact Channel 8 and let them know that you are tried of seeing your cable bill go up every year because they...Channel 8 and NBC want cable providers to pay more to carry their channel. All network increases always flow to our Cable bills in the form of increases. At some point all cable providers need to say NO to price increases...this is a situation where we the end users have no say but....we end up paying the higher cost. The Banner you see on Channel 8 is meant to make watchers think its all on the Cable providers, its not....

Sarge
@bhn.net

Sarge to barbdyell

Anon

to barbdyell
Cancel WFLA , Then Cancel 600 + customers from our bulk service community as my phone has not stopped ringing with serious concerns. All I can say to them is to cancel Brighthouse and go to Direct TV , Verizon or Dish and the remark is "I WILL". Do not let this happen.

pissedoff
@bhn.net

pissedoff to barbdyell

Anon

to barbdyell
I'm.from Tampa fl. I have a faithful customer for 20 years if drop wfla then you leave me and I'm sure many others no choice but to drop you Brighthouse. Have never been with any other provider, not even when verizon came in with better more affordable deals. Now you don't seem to care if you consumers are happy or not. Wfla and all the other stations are already included on my bill every month, make the deal! Or verizon will have a new costumer me!
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by pissedoff :

I'm.from Tampa fl. I have a faithful customer for 20 years if drop wfla then you leave me and I'm sure many others no choice but to drop you Brighthouse. Have never been with any other provider, not even when verizon came in with better more affordable deals. Now you don't seem to care if you consumers are happy or not. Wfla and all the other stations are already included on my bill every month, make the deal! Or verizon will have a new costumer me!

Media General is able to keep its stations on Bright House Networks while an agreement is being reached. Bright House Networks has to have their permission to show their programming. Its up to them to grant or deny it. There is no reason for Media General to interrupt programming to viewers. Our customers satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we will work in an expedient manner for them.

BABYCAKESFL
@verizon.net

BABYCAKESFL to rbmoving

Anon

to rbmoving
KEEP WFLA ONE OF THE BEST NEWS CHANNELS AND HAS GREAT PROGRAMS BEEN WATCHING THIS CHANNEL FOR 24 YEARS SINCE I MOVED TO FLORIDA IF YOU DROP THIS STATION I WILL BE FORCED TO DROP BRIGHTHOUSE YOU CHARGE TOO MUCH ANYWAY AND HAVE TAKEN MANY GOOD CHANNELS AWAY WAKE UP AND KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY MARIE S. SEMINOLE, FLORIDA
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by BABYCAKESFL :

KEEP WFLA ONE OF THE BEST NEWS CHANNELS AND HAS GREAT PROGRAMS BEEN WATCHING THIS CHANNEL FOR 24 YEARS SINCE I MOVED TO FLORIDA IF YOU DROP THIS STATION I WILL BE FORCED TO DROP BRIGHTHOUSE YOU CHARGE TOO MUCH ANYWAY AND HAVE TAKEN MANY GOOD CHANNELS AWAY WAKE UP AND KEEP YOUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY MARIE S. SEMINOLE, FLORIDA

Media General is able to keep its stations on Bright House Networks while an agreement is being reached. Bright House Networks has to have their permission to show their programming. Its up to them to grant or deny it. There is no reason for Media General to interrupt programming to viewers. Our customers satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we will work in an expedient manner for them.

Gary Todd
@bhn.net

Gary Todd to rbmoving

Anon

to rbmoving
It's a 50-50 type of negotiation, much like our congress. Bright House, owned by Time-Warner if that tells you anything, want to make a fortune but don't want to pay for the channels they carry. Yet they raise customer rates whether there are price increases or not. The networks want to make a fortune and want the cable provider to pay up or lose their channel. So lose it, who else is going to carry you. Verizon until you start sticking it to them alsol. There needs to be a compromise for the sake of the subscribers who feed their families and pay their bills.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Gary Todd :

It's a 50-50 type of negotiation, much like our congress. Bright House, owned by Time-Warner if that tells you anything, want to make a fortune but don't want to pay for the channels they carry. Yet they raise customer rates whether there are price increases or not. The networks want to make a fortune and want the cable provider to pay up or lose their channel. So lose it, who else is going to carry you. Verizon until you start sticking it to them alsol. There needs to be a compromise for the sake of the subscribers who feed their families and pay their bills.

Gary,

Bright House Networks is not owned by Time Warner. Please refer to »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br ··· Networks for a complete history of our company. Thank for your comment.

Del Rey
@rr.com

Del Rey to rbmoving

Anon

to rbmoving
Please don't drop channel 8 from our line up. you already dropped ctn that I'm mad that you all did that.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by Del Rey :

Please don't drop channel 8 from our line up. you already dropped ctn that I'm mad that you all did that.