how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TwentySeven

join:2012-12-24
Sarasota, FL

[Tampa] Intermittent Connection Drops/Lags

My internet is constantly dropping. It happened occasionally before, but now its gotten so bad it's hardly worth trying to use it. Everything will be okay for a minute, running fast and smooth. Then all the sudden it's like it's disconnected. Nothing works and it stays like this for a few minutes. Eventually it usually comes back and will work for a few minutes again, but sometimes I just give up and leave it out of frustration.

Recently I haven't used the computer much, so I'm not sure when the problem started. I didn't use it for all of December until last week, and when I did try to use it last week is when I noticed the very bad behavoir.

What are the possible causes of this? Everything I checked on my end seems fine, but maybe there's something I'm not thinking of?

Guide_Tim

join:2012-02-28
Taft, CA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House

3 edits

Just out of curiosity are the disconnects happening on a wired Computer or wireless using WiFi ? Also do you have a Modem/Router combo unit ? *Looks at Gary and Giggles* Merry Christmas Everyone
Please open a Direct Forums Post Please Include your Current IP Address so they can assist you with your issue
»Bright House Networks Direct

--
Bakersfield Region Taft CA Brighthouse Customer Since 2003

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:146
reply to TwentySeven

Yep I got him....