All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Anon212
@ttnet.com.tr

Anon212 to nwrickert

Anon

to nwrickert

Re: [Phish] New Phishing Scam On Facebook?!!

well as i said the link takes me to a facebook app that has no icon and nothing works on that page except the submit button and the name and password fields (typical phish page), i noticed also that before two days there was a "i forgot my password" link that when you click on it takes to a 404 page, this link is now gone.
the guy did a good job making there message appear real (except for some misspellings at the end) but his phish page is too obvious but even though i think many people can fall for this trick

Phoenix22
Death From Above
Premium Member
join:2001-12-11
SOG C&C Nrth

Phoenix22

Premium Member

said by Anon212 :

well as i said the link takes me to a facebook app that has no icon and nothing works on that page except the submit button and the name and password fields (typical phish page), i noticed also that before two days there was a "i forgot my password" link that when you click on it takes to a 404 page, this link is now gone.
the guy did a good job making there message appear real (except for some misspellings at the end) but his phish page is too obvious but even though i think many people can fall for this trick

check the email header info.........it'll be there.........better yet log in 2FB and send a fyi off 2admin..also check you FB msg box....there should be a copy from admin in there............however.....i think you are on to a new species here...keep us posted.......jd