reply to JoelC707

Re: [IPv6] Seeing two different LAN side ranges

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
So option 11 worked this time. I'd rather not reboot pfSense if I can get away with it but if I have to I will.

Only showing 2601:0:ac:9:: addresses now. Still no IPv6 access to the internet from the desktop (other systems on my network are exhibiting the same behavior). I do have a Bellsouth DSL circuit and am using a MultiWAN for IPv4 as the outbound rules will show. I don't see why it would but would that cause any issues?

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
kudos:5

Changed WAN prefix delegation from none to 64 and noticed my browsing was sluggish. Back when I was using a HE tunnel I would notice that if my IPv6 connectivity went down for some reason (browsers tend to prefer IPv6 IIRC and it would take time to fail out IPv6 and go back to IPv4). I refreshed the Google test page and it says I have IPv6 connectivity. Ran a ping test and still no go.

Reset the WAN interface PD to None to try and recreate the old settings, now it doesn't matter if I set it to None or 64 but I still can't get IPv6 connectivity (though it appears my browsing speed has returned to normal).

Looks like it was partially working for less than a minute. I don't know if me changing the PD setting fixed it this time or not (and if it did, why didn't setting it back to 64 "re-fix" it?).