spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

emak

join:2009-08-28

1 edit

Does anyone know Charter's corporate escalations phone #?

Since there is no way to contact anyone online anymore, does anyone know what the escalations direct # is? I had it once before, but can't seem to find it.

dsl14350

join:2005-06-16
Holland, MI

Re: No more charter direct?

emak

Thanks I just saw that, so I changed my post. I can't understand this decision, what a let down.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
reply to emak

Re: Does anyone know Charter's corporate escalations phone #?

the esclation number doesnt help anymore besides they changed it with move from saint lious

just file informal complaint with fcc that fixes things quick

emak

Which is better, the FCC or BBB? I've never filed with the FCC and went to the site and only found these options...doesn't sound much like a place to report ongoing connectivity issues?

Unsolicited commercial emails received on a wireless phone

Deceptive or unlawful advertising or marketing by a communications company (does NOT include Telemarketing)

Billing, Service, Availability, and Number Portability Issues

Disability access to communications services and equipment

Problem completing a 911 call from your VoIP phone

I used to have the escalations # and was able to at one point reach an intelligent US based person.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by emak:

Which is better, the FCC or BBB? I've never filed with the FCC before and don't know how off the top of my head.. I used to have their escalations # and reached an intelligent US based person

you can do both though fcc is probably better
»www.fcc.gov/guides/filing-informal-complaint

but depending on issue might have to talk to state public service commission

they ushely bend over backwords for those people anyway what trouble are you having

emak

Honestly no trouble at the moment, but I tend to have issues that arise with intermittent internet connectivity every 2-3 months and I need to be prepared when the time inevitably comes again. I'm not going to monkey around with the 800# either, at all.
I happened to just find out that umatter2charter was axed, and was completely floored at the utter stupidity

bumpy

join:2012-12-06
Worcester, MA
email me your phone number and last name. i will take a look at your issues youve been having. I am in Day of Service Esc. I will help you.

cloves69

join:2004-01-11
Midwest
said by bumpy:

I am in Day of Service Esc. I will help you.

Any idea if this site will bring back the Charter Employee list?