spc
uniqs
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

PJL to Gerryex

to Gerryex

Re: On-line DVR control working?

I just logged into the "new" My Verizon and accessed the TV listings. I clicked on a future show and it gave me the option to record the show or the series. I also went to the DVR Manager, searched for a show, and was able to select recording it also.
I'm on IE 10/Windows 8 and also checked a machine running IE 8/Windows XP, which pretty much bounds the current Windows operating systems, and both worked fine.
Try clearing your browser cache. You might also try clearing your cookies, etc., although that's a pain when it doesn't solve the issue. Verizon has a history of having cookies problems.
Gerryex
join:2006-05-19
Land O Lakes, FL

Gerryex

said by PJL:

Try clearing your browser cache. You might also try clearing your cookies, etc., although that's a pain when it doesn't solve the issue. Verizon has a history of having cookies problems.

Hi PJL,

Well, I both cleared the cache and deleted all cookies and still no joy! But again I CAN see recorded and scheduled programs on the DVR so its definitely communicating with the DVR. Its just when I ask for the listings that they never come up.

Anyone have any other suggestions?

Gerry
billhere
join:2011-10-21
Santa Monica, CA

billhere

My iPod Touch Verizon remote app works fine except that it won't turn the TV on or off. It will mute the sound but it will not change the sound volume up or down.

Not a big deal because we use the remote that Verizon provides almost all the time.

The Verizon app I like is scheduling a recording at home when you are away and come across a program you'd like to save.