Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26
reply to Varlik

Re: It's an Apartment site handle by a Charter Bussiness Rep so.

Screw that! I wouldn't want anyone calling me on Christmas Eve that is trying to sell me anything, period, unless I had called them!!

Charter's hands must be tied in so many knots, neither hand knows what it's doing anymore, let alone the left not knowing what the right is doing.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

Premium
join:2012-06-11
I agree cork1958...A couple of years ago I thought Charter was really turning around and getting their act together under the PREVIOUS executive management, now with Tom Rutledge in charge it seems that all the hard work done previously is being thrown away.

Disgraceful.

I get the feeling that we will be witnessing the second train wreck at Charter sometime in the near future.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
Charter stock is at $73 a share. Double what it was 3 years ago.

AMDUSER
Premium
join:2003-05-28
Earth,
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Time Warner Cable
That may be, except that Charter has not posted a profit except maybe 1 - 2 times since leaving leaving Chapter 11 Bankruptcy..

It looks like Charter is trying to expand..
»www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/blog···for.html

...For years I predicted their impending bankruptcy. They largely extended the amount of time it would take by pushing back when most of its debt was was due, but it finally happened.

I see another bankruptcy in Charters future.. their business can not continue to operate and sustain massive losses.

battleop

join:2005-09-28
Profit = Taxes....

iwinrar

join:2010-03-18
reply to AMDUSER
It was shocking how much more debt they had then smaller and larger ISP's.