Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Beezel

join:2008-12-15
Las Vegas, NV
reply to bryant313

Re: [ALL] Cox Annual Speed Upgrade

I believe the ultimate rate is going down $10 or so, I don't have the paper atm. But the price I think will be around $109. But not 100% sure. If I find the paper I will post a photocopy of it.

lilstone87

join:2009-04-09
Portsmouth, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

said by Beezel:

I believe the ultimate rate is going down $10 or so, I don't have the paper atm. But the price I think will be around $109. But not 100% sure. If I find the paper I will post a photocopy of it.

Well I think it should be closer to the $100 range, the $110-$120 is a bit much I think for residential tier, which has cap's.

bryant313

join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Beezel

did that paper mention any date of when these rates or speed increase will take effect?

lilstone87

join:2009-04-09
Portsmouth, VA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

said by bryant313:

did that paper mention any date of when these rates or speed increase will take effect?

Well if your a current customer paying that $120 a month for ultimate. You should be calling cox's billing department asking about saving some money, as long as your in good standing's with them.

bryant313

join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

no i am a premier level user but i will upgrade to ultimate if there is a price drop and they add some decent upload speed to it such as the 100/20 tier in Rhode Island

ikyuaoki

join:2011-04-12
Wichita, KS
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Click for full size
new 37Mbits speed boost
drop price for an ultimate? that is false statement, they do not drop any prices. they just only drops the price for limited time.

new boost speed i gets at.