urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
reply to GoRaptors

Re: Is this a good gaming keyboard for playing an MMORPG?(DDO)

I bought that keyboard for one of my home PC's a year or so ago and I've been happy with the feel of the keys and the look fo the backlight. I use mine for regular typing and not gaming so I can't comment on that front.

It does suffer from the usual Razer keyboard bugs that plague so many Razer keyboards that Razer won't fix despite years of people complaining but they're always corrected by unplugging the keyboard and plugging it back in.

GoRaptors

join:2011-07-22
London, ON
Thanks urbanriot! You rock! :P! !

»www.canadacomputers.com/product_···d=017478

OR

»www.canadacomputers.com/product_···d=028074

Can some more peeps chime in please! Greatly appreciated!
--
»tinyurl.com/83jhmnc ---> Please comment! Switch from Rogers Prepaid to Wind Mobile?

»tinyurl.com/6pfywwp ---> Please comment! Rogers/Distributel Nightmare!

urbanriot
Premium
join:2004-10-18
Canada
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
Is the Mirror edition the shiny one? That's what mine is, I think "stealth mirror". I'd rather have a non-shiny one, the shiny gets fingerprint.

Why not stick with the $50 one you linked earlier? That seems like a good price for that keyboard.

GoRaptors

join:2011-07-22
London, ON
Ya it's the same keyboard! But for a *lot* less @ ncix.ca! wtf?!

Ya leaning towards that one so!

KeyboardAnon

@teksavvy.com
»www.amazon.ca/Logitech-920-00125···8&sr=8-1

I have one of these and it does the job for typing and gaming and doesn't need to be unplugged and plugged back in if things go wrong with it.

Plus Logitech's warranty cover is very good and reliable. (I actually wound up with it due to another keyboard of theirs going wrong)

Its more money of course, unless you can shop around and find it cheaper elsewhere.