said by anonydad :1. The reality is that a significant number of things posted are not customer resovable or require review of customer equipment or account data and therefore will be directed to the direct forums for a resolution. Community members should not have to wait hours or days for a response to their concerns so customer resolvable threads that remain unanswered for a period of time will get an answer from me. None of this is going to change. said by BHNtechXpert:
Starting in just a few days (January 1st, 2013) I'll be looking for those community members who...
- Regularly participate in the forums and are eager to help others and share their technical experience and who offer consistently timely, accurate and sound advice.
- Share the best solution to a customer resolvable technical or service problem with one of our friends
- Share a great tech tip, workaround or method to get the most out of your Bright House Networks services and/or equipment
- Post a high quality community FAQ that benefits our community friends
Community members who consistently demonstrate the above characteristics will be recognized in our online community for their efforts.
To help you identify those tips, tricks, posts and other things that meet this criteria look for my approval flag of the post.
So here's your chance to stand out in our community and help our mutual community friends with their Bright House Networks related user resolvable concerns and also build solid online relationships here at Broadbandreports.com.
That is going to be hard to find.
1. The community can no longer help with issues because they get an almost instant response telling them to go to the private forum.
2. You criticize and dismiss every tip, idea, and solution that is posted by anyone else than yourself.
Just keep doing what you are doing, is easier than having to deal with any other ideas you have.