Search similar:

uniqs
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
join:2001-08-31
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

Consumers dont learn.

Some of you have to understand the channels that you watch if any of them FOX CNN ETC want a increase through dish network/Directv for them to carry it this is passed on to you.

So when will the Consumers say enough is Enough? they will never do this you could pay $120 them it goes to $200? $300 will you have enough then i doubt it.

nonamesleft
join:2011-11-07
Manitowoc, WI

nonamesleft

said by 08034016:

Some of you have to understand the channels that you watch if any of them FOX CNN ETC want a increase through dish network/Directv for them to carry it this is passed on to you.

So when will the Consumers say enough is Enough? they will never do this you could pay $120 them it goes to $200? $300 will you have enough then i doubt it.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am dumping pay tv when I get my antenna.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by nonamesleft:

said by 08034016:

I don't know about anyone else, but I am dumping pay tv when I get my antenna.

I will be doing this am tired of them doing this to me that money will go back in my pocket.
15444104 (banned)
join:2012-06-11

15444104 (banned)

I already dumped the pay tv, most of which is crappy and cluttered with a huge amount of ad time, that makes the rare quality programs nearly unwatchable w/o a dvr which also costs you to rent.

I get OTA and surprisingly some of the PBS offerings are very good with NO advertising. I don't pay a red cent either.

Next up...the internet...If my provider doesn't deal I am cutting that cord as well. They are getting extremely greedy, brazen and arrogant with their price increases and limited speed tier choices.

I won't be paying more so that Charter's CEO Mr. Rutledge can have himself "helicoptered" around the NYC area.
08034016 (banned)
Hallo lisa Aus Amerika
Byron, GA

08034016 (banned)

said by 15444104:

I already dumped the pay tv, most of which is crappy and cluttered with a huge amount of ad time, that makes the rare quality programs nearly unwatchable w/o a dvr which also costs you to rent.

I get OTA and surprisingly some of the PBS offerings are very good with NO advertising. I don't pay a red cent either.

Next up...the internet...If my provider doesn't deal I am cutting that cord as well. They are getting extremely greedy, brazen and arrogant with their price increases and limited speed tier choices.

I won't be paying more so that Charter's CEO Mr. Rutledge can have himself "helicoptered" around the NYC area.

i agree with the internet they give you less and charge more same with TV..