All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Arcturus
join:2008-04-18
London, ON

Arcturus to sourtimes

to sourtimes

Re: If TekSavvi doesn't fight on Jan 14th, I'm leaving them.

said by sourtimes:

This thread is ridiculous. Yes they are a business, they are not a facilitator and advocate of piracy, something that is against the law. Yes these copywrite trolls are bull, but piracy is illegal.

It is asinine to expect your ISP to financially back the cause of you breaking the law on the internet. It is your responsibility to cover your bases. You think Rogers and Bell will ? ?............

We are having a discussion on privacy, and being falsely accused with improper evidence of things that aren't even crimes.

I hope the next person you meet on the street accuses you of rape and you go to jail for 20 years because no-one defends you, as you are obviously guilty.

GeekJedi
RF is Good For You
Premium Member
join:2001-06-21
Mukwonago, WI
ARRIS TM1602
Apple AirPort Extreme (2013)
Ooma Telo

GeekJedi

Premium Member

said by Arcturus See Profile
We are having a discussion on privacy, and being falsely accused with improper evidence of things that aren't even crimes.

I hope the next person you meet on the street accuses you of rape and you go to jail for 20 years because no-one defends you, as you are obviously guilty.

Using the analogy here, you should sue the city for not defending you for getting accused of a crime on a city street.

Just sayin'.