spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Tuspejo
@rr.com

Tuspejo

Anon

[TWC] La Puente area outages....

Just switched to time warner cable, internet/phone/tv, last friday, so far just about everynight all 3 services go out and come back on the following afternoon...... the first night it happened i flagged down a time warner truck in my neighborhood and the tech told me they have been having node issues in the area but with in minutes of him showing up everything started working just fine. but later that night it all went down again.... so far it has happened just about everynight. I love the speeds of the internet when it works compared to my verizon dsl i had preivously but mayn i would rather have slow internet connection than none at all.
i would call in and the recordings would say there is an outage in my area and i opt to have them call me once it back online....

has other people witness this as well or am i alone on this. ??
contemplating other options right now.... but definately switching back to directtv for tv service.....
thanks
titus

djrobx
Premium Member
join:2000-05-31
Reno, NV

djrobx

Premium Member

From your conversation with the tech, it sounds like TWC is pretty aware of the problem. It also sounds like the automated system detects the outage, so it's probably affecting a good number of people. They'll hopefully fix it soon.

I'd be more worried if this was happening just to you, and the issue never happened when the TWC techs came by to look.

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY

Racerbob to Tuspejo

Premium Member

to Tuspejo
I would just politely ask them for credit for each day until the issue is fixed.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude to Tuspejo

Premium Member

to Tuspejo
Do your neighbors have the same problems too with their TWC services? I am near your city and noticed slower speeds during peak hours, but don't have cable TV and phone services.

Tuspejo
@cox.net

Tuspejo to Tuspejo

Anon

to Tuspejo
None of my friendly neighbors i talk to have time Warner cable they are all Verizon dsl subscribers. ...
Last night was a good night no outages and during peak hours I got 8.0mb down stream according to speedtest.net and reached 20mb around 11pm

We will see what happens in the next few days.

Thanks everyone