All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

hm
@videotron.ca

hm to Samgee

Anon

to Samgee

Re: BAD NEWS? Not clear about data retention times.

said by Samgee:

CNOC being involved in those talks was one of two options - be involved in the discussions and have some say/input or don't be involved at all. Being part of the working group did not mean they supported anything, it just meant they were there. The major ISP's won't see any issue with these measures since they can afford to put them in place. IISP's will not be as quick to welcome additional costs.

Are you involved in this CNOC "secret working group" who wants your facebook posts? If not, then I would prefer that Rocca, CNOC regulatory, answer it instead of uninvolved people with no clue making excuses for them. No offense intended. Just being honest.
Samgee
join:2010-08-02
canada

Samgee

said by hm :

Are you involved in this CNOC "secret working group" who wants your facebook posts? If not, then I would prefer that Rocca, CNOC regulatory, answer it instead of uninvolved people with no clue making excuses for them. No offense intended. Just being honest.

No offense taken, and I find your comment about having no clue to be enjoyably ironic.