spc
uniqs

N7AS
join:2010-05-29
Prescott Valley, AZ

N7AS to PX Eliezer704

to PX Eliezer704

Re: Any FREE MOH via SIP URI?

I can't seem to get any of these working with my Yealink SIP-T28P. I did enable Early Media if that's what I should do.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

Are you able to make SIP URI calls on your ATA?

Is there something else you need to enable for it?

Might your router be blocking direct SIP URI calls? That's been an issue for me in the past.

-------------------

For testing these out, I called the SIP addresses [music@iptel.org] and [9999@qxip.net] by setting them up as Speed-dial entries on CallCentric. You could do the same on Voip.MS.

OZO
Premium Member
join:2003-01-17

OZO to N7AS

Premium Member

to N7AS
Can you make direct IP call with your phone?
Direct IP call means that your phone connects to remote server directly, not via some proxy SIP provider. Intermediate provider may have some filter rules, making these calls impossible.

I've tested both URI's and they work fine with direct calls from softphone.

N7AS
join:2010-05-29
Prescott Valley, AZ

N7AS

I tried a speed dial and the only one to work was music@iptel.org. When I entered it in my advanced settings > music on hold server, it did not work. I tried enabeling Early Media and also changing the server type from Default to Broadsoft without any luck.
N7AS

N7AS

I still can't get this to work. I emailed Yealink support and they are clueless.
BTW any more FREE MOH URI's floating around?
N7AS

N7AS

I did a firmware update yesterday. Got it to work with sip:music@iptel.org but could not with sip:9999@qxip.net. I don't think that one is working. Anyone have any more sip uri's to try?