All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
29886823 (banned)
join:2005-03-29

29886823 (banned) to EGeezer

to EGeezer

Re: Excellent photo?

One has a right to one's personal preferences, as in I'd never pick that color, but to each his own. Versions of this maxim appeared in the late 1500s but the modern wording was first recorded in 1713.

I'm happy to see that the maxim lives on, but it has nothing to do with excellence.

EGeezer
Premium Member
join:2002-08-04
Midwest

2 recommendations

EGeezer

Premium Member

I'm sorry you have taken such little pleasure and endured so such frustration and negative feelings from the submissions I and others make to the gallery and forums.

Perhaps if you ever choose to provide encouragement and specific constructive, helpful comments and suggestions, it might make your future viewing experience more palatable and even raise the level of excellence you consistently decry.

In the meantime, I'll continue to post those images I feel are enjoyable and helpful. If I have criticisms of others' images, I will attempt to provide it in the form of suggestions I feel may be encouraging and help to those who participate in this wonderful community.

We wish all of you a prosperous and happy new year, and hope you all continue to enjoy photography and sharing your images and stories.