TitusTroy
join:2009-06-18
New York, NY

TitusTroy to matcarl

to matcarl

Re: [DVR] 7232 Slow, Unrepsonsive Until Warms Up or a Reboot

said by matcarl:

I don't think so, it's still bad.

I did experience the issue a few weeks back maybe once a day but it was never as bad as some other people on here...I still want it fixed though...I havn't seen any hangups or freezes for a few days so I thought it might have been fixed
DGGSLF
join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA

DGGSLF

I believe my area recived the update a week or so ago but my problem has not gone away.

If fact, I think it is worse now than before the "update". Sometimes several up/down key presses would do nothing and then after a few seconds, all the key presses take and the TV goes crazy as zips through the channels. Other times the channel number I entered would be displayed on the box but the previous channel video stays on the screen for 10 seconds or more and then it jumps to the channel video for the new number I entered. This happens mostly on the 7232 DVR and not on the 7100 HD STB.

HenryFarpolo
Premium Member
join:2003-08-31
Andover, MA

HenryFarpolo

Premium Member

We don't have the update in Ma/RI yet.
DGGSLF
join:2007-04-14
Lynn, MA

DGGSLF

Yes, you're correct. I just checked the diagnostic menu and it still shows the old version. I saw a post earlier in this thread, suggesting VHO 6 would receive it between December 11th and 18th. I assumed that had happened but I guess not. That explains it!