Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to ZZZZZZZ

MVM

to ZZZZZZZ

Re: Any snow down East?

Fly out here? Nobody's flying anywhere today. It looks like there haven't been any arrivals/departures from Trudeau since 10:30 AM. Everything after that is delayed or cancelled.
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

Snowing today in HRM....

BonezX
Basement Dweller
Premium Member
join:2004-04-13
Canada

BonezX

Premium Member

said by vue666:

Snowing today in HRM....

yep, and i gotta drive through it today as well, wonder how many of the dingle berries are going to be out for boxing week stuff.

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to Guspaz

Premium Member

to Guspaz
Well we took an airport bus at 11am from Atwater and got to about 5kms from the airport,then had to hijack a cab that said he could get us there on the side roads...........oh man what a trip.

These fucking yahoos don't believe in plows.........insane.

Finally got the airport and our flight was only delayed an hour........so it lands and they're loading the bags,when these clowns decide to close the airport down for an hour to plow the runways.......7 hours after this mess started.

An hour later when everything is good,they decide to cancel the fucking flight............stupid SOBs.

So they give us a voucher for a hotel and we stood outside for an hour waiting for a shuttle that wasn't coming cause they were still at the hotel stuck in the snow..............hijacked another cab and finally made it to the hotel..................now in the bar waiting for a call from these idiots at Westjet.

I'll never fly to MTL in the winter again............it was the most mickey mouse operation I've ever seen for a city this size.............you'd think you were in some 3rd world country.

FaxCap
join:2002-05-25
Surrey, BC

FaxCap

said by ZZZZZZZ:

made it to the hotel..................now in the bar waiting for a call from these idiots at Westjet.

Don't blame Westjet....Scair Canada most likely cancelled 10 times as
many flights as Westjet.
said by ZZZZZZZ:

I'll never fly to MTL in the winter again

There's your real problem.

FaxCap

Horsey
@eastlink.ca

Horsey to vue666

Anon

to vue666
just woke up and see nothing but GREEN
It is warm/hot outside

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ to FaxCap

Premium Member

to FaxCap
Day 2 of my nightmare!

Westjet's solution to getting us home today was flying us to T.O. ,then P.V.............then Vallarta to Kelowna!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got this offer at 9:00 last night and my GF was just shaking her head..so the agent ,Kara, puts me on hold for 25 minutes and comes back with this deal............it's the last 2 seats on any flight to the West,she says.

We fly out at 2 to T.O.........then 6:00 to Calgary,then Kelowna at 9:00.......freaking milk run...........so far this trip has cost me $2500. [insanity]

To be continued............